This Privacy and Data Protection Policy (hereinafter the Policy) defines the regulation of the relationship between Foundation, and Benefactor regarding the their of personal data.
ALL DATA SUBJECTS ARE REQUIRED TO READ THIS POLICY TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE FOUNDATION COLLECTS AND PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE BEING APPLIED.
While conducting its activities, the Foundation adheres to all conditions and requirements stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine, European legislation including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as by other international legislative acts concerning data protection.
CHARITY ORGANIZATION «CHARITY FOUNDATION «DZYGA`S PAW» (hereinafter referred to as “the Foundation”) is a charitable organization in the form of a charitable foundation (in accordance with the Ukrainian Law), which is founded and acts in accordance with the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On charitable activities and charitable organizations”, other legal acts, which regulate charity and charitable activity.
The Foundation is a charitable, non-governmental, non-profit organization, which does not intend to make profit when carrying out its activity.
The objectives of the charitable activity of the Foundation are to purchase supplies aimed at supplying Ukrainian military in the Russo-Ukrainian war, on behalf of Dzyga dog who wants to live in free independent Ukraine, and, therefore, gives her paw of help to fighters of Ukraine!
Foundation are want to solve the problem of humanitarian aid which is needed in the first place. But first it is necessary need to liberated Ukraine from Russian invaders out of and make it so they would not want to come back.
To realize its purpose, the Foundation solves the following tasks in the manner prescribed by the law:
- raises funds and items from benefactors – individuals (residents and non-residents), legal entities, charitable organizations, including international ones;
- organizes the management of the collected funds in order to maintain and increase the amount of funds used for assistance;
- provides assistance and develops and implements programmes aimed at realizing the Foundation’s goals;
- other tasks aimed at the implementation of the Foundation’s mission.
The Foundation establishes and maintains contacts and relations with legal and natural persons, the Ukrainian military in the interest of the Foundation in accordance with the envisaged aims and objectives.
Information collection and use
For a better experience, while using our Website, Foundation may collect, store and use any other personal data that you choose to send to us. In cases where it is specifically stated that some data is not mandatory, you are free not to submit this data. Our website is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If you are under 16 years of age (or any other age under the applicable law), then please do not use or access the website at any time or in any manner or contact us and provide the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
The information we collect
Our website collects and analyzes a range of information. Such information may include:
- name and email address are defined as personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”).
- website Metadata, which means information about the way in which our website is used. Metadata does not include any personal information about you.
- Information about the amount, and type of donations.
Your rights and controlling of personal information
Subject to certain conditions, You have the following rights:
- to request copies of Your personal data from us. We may charge You a small fee for this service.
- to request Us to correct information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right
- to request that We complete information that You believe is incomplete.
- to request that We delete the personal information We hold about You at any time, and We will take reasonable steps to delete Your personal information from Our current records. If You ask Us to delete Your personal information, We will let You know how the deletion affects Your use of the Site or products and services. There may be exceptions to this right for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, We will set out for You in response to Your request.
- to request that We restrict the processing of Your personal information.
- to object to the processing of Your personal information that is based on Our legitimate interests or public interest. If this is done, We must provide compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides Your interests, rights, and freedoms, in order to proceed with the processing of Your personal information.
We have 30 days to respond to You if you make a request. To exercise any of these rights please contact Us below with “GDPR Privacy Request” in the subject line: [email protected].
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Aslo, the Foundation applies the “need to know’ ‘principle its objective is to ensure that only authorized individuals of Foundation may get access to necessary, personal information of the Benefactor to undertake their duties.
The Fund uses encrypted Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is a protocol that secures safe communication and data transfer between a user’s web browser and a website.
The HTTPS protects Benefactors against eavesdroppers and man-in-the-middle attacks.
These Web-Sites do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us by writing to e-mail address: [email protected] so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.