In the very first parcel we have sent to Max, we have tried to cover a need for individual sapper kits. They had the equipment to do the work, but it was old Soviet equipment that is not easy to use in combat conditions – i.e. 20 different heavy instruments vs 1 multitools which has it all. We have also included other items such as trekking socks to validate our assumptions whether they could be useful at the front lines.
This parcel contains
- Tactical MOLLE universal bags – 10x. For storing equipment. Mounts on the vest.
- Rutus Alter 71 – 1x. Metal detector for finding mines underground. They need more of those, but that is the first shipment – and they will verify if this exact model works well.
- AA batteries – 50x. Cron batteries – 10x. For metal detector and multimeters
- Wire strippers – 12x. Used for working with wires connected to explosives.
- Leatherman EOD multitools – 10x. Instead of having 20 different instruments, you now have one multitool which has it all with specific EOD tools.
- Multimeters – 4x. Used to check all the connections, electricity lines whether they are not connected to any explosives and safe to use.
- Cigarettes – 10 blocks.
- Armored tape – 3x. For utilitarian use.
- Plastic clamps – 10 bags.
- Floor mats – 6x.
- Functional trekking socks – 2x